Sunday, April 17, 2011

Images of Australia: Melbourne

                                                           
                                                             
Enterprize Landing, July 2010 (I Have Set My Face Like Flint)
                                                            
                                                               
The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of a teacher, that I may know how to sustain the weary with a word. Morning by morning he wakens--wakens my ear to listen as those who are taught. The Lord GOD has opened my ear, and I was not rebellious, I did not turn backward. The Lord GOD helps me; therefore I have not been disgraced; therefore I have set my face like flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame; he who vindicates me is near. 
Isaiah 50:4-5 & 7-8a
                                 
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment